Staying healthy and fit is important for a happy lifestyle. Being healthy and fit is good for your life. If you want to get fit to join a fitness club or a gym today. Workouts do more than just help you lose weight; they also keep your body healthy and fit. You have the option of maintaining your physical look. Fortunately, Islamabad has excellent gyms and fitness centers. Safa fitness club(gym) in Islamabad is one of them is a luxury gym with world-class facilities and services. We would share some of our safa fitness club(gym) Islamabad reviews that how is the clients’ experience going on with safa fitness club (gym).
This club and gym is the monopoly of himself when it comes to the services and facilities because it contains all services in a single place. That’s why people in Islamabad love to have an opportunity where you get everything they need for better health and fitness.
Here are some of our services given below:
Gym & Fitness Classes
We have a beautiful fully equipped gym in the club for our members where they enjoyed workouts and different exercises freely. Safa fitness Club(Gym) has a certified and expert team of professional trainers who share their experience through group training. We have also a personal trainer as well which can assist you to reach your fitness goals individually.
Here are some different types of fitness classes at our center.
- Core Classes include pushups, sit-ups, and crunches which strengthen your back, hips, abdomen, and pelvis.
- Aerobics exercise that makes you sweat, reasons you to respire harder, and receives your coronary heart beating quicker than at rest.
- Bootcamp Exercise is an extreme kind of HIIT training that includes sporting activities like pushups, squats, and burpees.
- Bodybuilding exercises make you breathe deeper, and in that manner, you carry extra oxygen to the body and mind. Oxygen continues your brain healthy. Bodybuilding, weight training, and cardio exercise enhance the performance of our thoughts.
- Gymnastics has the following benefits which are discipline, toughness, balance, determination, consistency, nutritional values, respect, dedication, teamwork, and friendship.
- CrossFit is a very intense exercise it includes jumping, weightlifting, kettlebells, and explosive bodyweight moments.
- 1-month gym charges are PRs 15000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 3-month gym charges are PRs 35000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 6-month gym charges are PRs 56000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 12-month gym charges are PRs 105000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
We provide a wide variety of services, that include various types of massages, therapies, treatments, and salon services.
- Swedish Massage
- Cupping Therapy
Safa Hijama & Fitness Centre is a health center, the first of its kind to deliver its services in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Here, Islamic tradition, as well as technology, are combined to offer the best health services according to the Quran, Prophetic and modern medicine.
- Herbal Treatment
- Wooden Therapy
- Pulse Examination
- Leech Therapy
- Fire Cupping
In the lush green federal capital, Safa Fitness Club(Gym) is known as one of the most exclusive and prestigious clubs having a swimming pool facility. If you’re looking for a wonderful location to go swimming in Islamabad, it’s recommended that you join the Safa Fitness Club.
- 1-month swimming charges are PRs 9500/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 3-month swimming charges are PRs 25500/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 6-month swimming charges are PRs 45000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
- 12-month swimming charges are PRs 78000/- One-time registration charges are PRs 15000/-
The club have a bar inside which serve different kind of drinks including
What Our Clients Says About Us
Some of our client’s Safa Fitness Club(Gym) reviews are
1. Shahzeb Chang
” This is an amazing gym!! All of the trainers are extremely friendly and take an interest in you regardless of your fitness level. I appreciate how they provide me with tips and tricks to help me get the most out of each workout. I’ve only been going for a short time, but I’m already noticing a significant improvement in my energy levels and overall health. It’s fantastic! I feel like I’m ten years younger! “
2. Umer Abdur Rehman
” I joined SAFA FITNESS CLUB 6 months ago and this place is just love. It offers lockers, towels, showers, a swimming pool area, a jacuzzi, a weight area, a cardio area, a GX room, exceptional trainers, a sauna, steam, massage, and many more…it provides everything you can imagine. “
3. Sadullah Shah
“Pakistan’s best and elite class gym.
I request to all people kindly go and visit this gym and get admission.
World-class and best facilities in this gym.
Islamabad no 1 gym and fitness club. “
4. Ibrahim Khan
” #alirazatgi best fitness trainer in not just Islamabad but in fact one of the best trainers in Pakistan he got training from batgram airbase and trainer at world bank more power to Ali Raza tgi. “
5. Sophia Khan
“It has all the facilities of gud gym wid pool jacuzzi spa n steam room “
6. Zain Ali
” Best Gym in Islamabad all facility’s available steam sohana swimming pool weight training Zumba aerobics groups classes also available plz come and visit thanx … “
7. Raja Samad
” Best gym in the town 🙌🔥 Staff is super good ❤️ “
8. PLN News
” Today we’re visit there, wonderful experience “
9. Fitness with Waseem
” it’s a very nice fitness club and Islamabad no 1 fitness club. “
Location: 5th floor Safa Gold mall, College Road, F-7 Markaz, Jinnah Super, Islamabad, 46000, Islamabad, 44000
Website: Safa Fitness Club